We would like to present the beginning of year supply list for our students. We have done all we can to minimize the supplies students will need to start the school year.
Please note the following:
- Due to limited classroom storage, it is important that students ONLY bring what is indicated on the respective grade level list.
- NO ZUCA style rolling back packs are permitted.
- Wired Earphones are required for all K-8th grade students. K-2 earphones need to be labled and will be kept in the classroom.
- 3rd-8th grade iPads should have an appropriate cover that can reduce screen damage and impact damage.
- Individual subject area teachers will take the responsibility to store items that are indicated (ie: ELA, Art, Science, etc.)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.